forrest-user mailing list archives

From fabian_muel...@open-tk.de (Fabian Müller)
Subject docbook documentation splittet in several chunk
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 02:05:56 GMT
Hello,

I have the following sitemap.xmap:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
 <map:pipelines>
  <map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="tutorial.html">
      <map:generate src="content/xdocs/{1}/tutorial.xml"/>
<map:transform src="file:///usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/xhtml/docbook.xsl">
  <map:parameter name="html.stylesheet" value="standard.css"/>
</map:transform>
      <map:serialize/>
    </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>
 </map:pipelines>
</map:sitemap>

This gives me the whole docbook documentation in one single html
file but I would like to have several chunks. When I process docbook
documents with xsltproc I use
/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/html/chunk.xsl. I tryed to
use this file in sitemap.xmap but it did not work (a blank page was
shown in the browser). I also tryed
/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/xhtml/chunk.xsl and several
others.

Does anybody know how I can create splited html files from one docbook
source file? Thanx very much in advance.

Fabian Müller