forrest-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cordova <flavio.cord...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating site...
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 01:15:18 GMT
I'm having two problems when generating the html files using forrestbot (or
forrest site):
 1) I have create a directory under src/documentation/content/xdocs and used
them on some images using <figure src="images/prounit/mainscreen.jpg" alt=
"..."/>. It works pretty fine both using forrest run and forrest site but
the resulting PDF file doesn't show any image. Is there something I should
do to fix it ?
 2) Also under xdocs I've create a directory called samples. In this
directory I have three files: result.xml, template.xls and default.css. When
I use forrest run all these files are available but when I generate the
documentation (forrest site) just the xml files is copied to the destination
directory. The two other files are missing...
  Thanks for all !!!