forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Quick way to skin php-files?
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:55:41 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>

>>Try requesting "body-abc.html". What do you get?
>

> I'm getting
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
> <tocitems></tocitems><meta-data>

Well there's no content in there, so your original HTML file is not
being correctly processed. Probably a problem with document-to-html.xsl

>>>However trying that menu-item I only received this rather unspecific
>>>error message:
>>>
>>>Message: null
>>>Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>>>Source: Cocoon Servlet
>>>Request URI
>>>anmeldungPHP.php
>>>cause
>>>null
>>>request-uri
>>>/anmeldungPHP.php
>>>
>>>Any ideas?
>

>>What is anmeldunPHP.php? It appears to have nothing to do with your
>>request for "abc.php", however, Cocoon is requesting it, any idea why?
>

> I'm, sorry. In my mail I changed the original name of the files
> from 'anmeldungPHP' to 'abc' to not confuse anybody.

OK, then I guess the problem is that described above. But you may find
more info in the logs.

(incidentally, as a native English speaker that filename looks
suspiciously like Animal Dung - rather an unfortunate "translation" ;-)

Ross