forrest-user mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Quick way to skin php-files?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:05:21 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe a écrit :

>I'm looking for a simple way og integrating documents with php-function
>calls (that generate content) into a Forrest Website. To be precise,
>
>I want to place an html-document with something like <?....> within
>its body into my Forrest and generate a skinned document with the
>ending .php (and the unchanged <?....> within its body) so that I can
>place this on a php-enabled server and use external scripts.
>
>Note: I'm not expecting the php-function calls to be resolved by
>Forrest, I merely want the document skinned and php-calls passed
>intact.
>
>Any suggestions?

Hi Ferdinand,

    I have a plugin for this, are you interested I send it to you in a
private way ?
    It works like this : You insert your php calls between <php> and
</php> tags in a xml source which accepts all our dtd (sections, title,
note, warning...)
    The generated file is a corresponding skinned php file with the
<?php and ?> marks.
    (It is not finished, for instance, I haven't created the dtd...)

Salutations,
Cyriaque,