forrest-user mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: user@forrest.apache.org forrest 0.7 automatic plug-in download
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:24:31 GMT
Ross Gardler a écrit :

> Olivier CEREDE wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>     I have a proxy with basic authentication (user / password). It seems
>> to be impossible to configure it in forrest ; so it can't start with
>> Forrest .... I need HELP   ;-)
>

> Not sure if it will work, but you could try
>
> http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/faq.html#proxy_config
>
> Add your username and password to the proxy.host, e.g.
> http://username:password@host

Humm, yes it may work...
I think we should use the two other parameters (optional of course) :

proxypassword 	Set the password for the proxy. Used only if the
proxyUser is set. 	String
proxyuser 	set the proxy user. Probably requires a password to accompany
this setting. Default="" 	String

of the ant task.

I am going to make the modification when I have time and if Oliver can
make a test for me, just tell me.
(in that case I will send you the updated file before to commit it
because I have no way test validate it...)

Salutations,
Cyriaque,