forrest-user mailing list archives

From Gunther Sablon <Gunther.Sab...@luciad.com>
Subject Re: Forrest WebApp and Plugins
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:30:37 GMT
Hi,
Sorry; I didn't find any resolution either :-(
We also generate "static" sites on the same projects overnight, and
there the PDFs work correctly.
So in my opinion it has something to do with the setup of the plugins in
the case of running the webapp, but I couldn't figure out what.
Kind regards,
Gunther

--
Gunther Sablon
Luciad ** Parijsstraat 74 ** 3000 Leuven