forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installation/Internal Server Error Cocoon related?
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:41:35 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>There must be something unusual about your setup because this has never
>>come up before. I'm just clutching at straws really looking for a clue
>>as to why it is happening for you.
>

> Ross, i wonder if this is because of the plugins revamp that
> we are doing today. I deployed some plugins, and they probably
> did not have the version number bumped to 0.8
>
> What do you reckon?

It is possible, although I don't think so since it is reported as
working with forrest run and site, the problem is only in webapp. We
need to do some testing locally to confirm this though.

I'm going to bed very soon. If you have the time could you install a 0.7
version of Forrest and try and reproduce.

Ross