forrest-user mailing list archives

From Moshe Yudkowsky <msha4...@bl.com>
Subject Re: Pinned Menus
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 15:18:26 GMT

> We always try and keep a working trunk, most of the Forrest devs use it
> in production. However, it has not been fully tested and there can be
> some suprises in there.

Thank you.

I can actually do 99% of what I want by leaving the "tab=" attribute out
of the menu entries in site.xml. When that happens, the tab is not
highlighted, but the menu remains up and the entry in the menu is
highlighted. See <http://PebbleAndAvalanche.com> to see this in action
-- at least, until I change it.

Sample entry:

<endorse label="Endorsements" href="endorsements/">
    <personal label="Endorsements" href="endorsements.html"/>
</endorse>

Note the lack of "tab=" in the opening line.

When I come up with a better solution, if I do, I will post it.

Thanks,
  Moshe