forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pinned Menus
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 15:10:21 GMT
Moshe Yudkowsky wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>> If you need further help on that please subscribe to the dev list and
>> ask over there again.
>

> Just one question on this list: how stable is 0.8? I'd be willing to try
> 0.8 if I didn't have to fiddle with the themes I create every week, and
> if the generated web site was reliable.

Views are *optional*. They are becoming much more stable, but are not
yet a part of core, not even in the 0.8-dev work (although this is
likely to change fairly soon).

We always try and keep a working trunk, most of the Forrest devs use it
in production. However, it has not been fully tested and there can be
some suprises in there.

Ross