forrest-user mailing list archives

From Moshe Yudkowsky <msha4...@bl.com>
Subject Pinned Menus
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 00:39:19 GMT
I've looked through the documentation, and the FAQs, and Google... I'd
like to uses tabs.xml and site.xml to create a menu sidebar that's
persistent -- that is, even if I go to a subdirectory, the menu does not
lose higher-level items. The goal is to maintain the same overall view
of the site on all pages.

<http://www.PebbleAndAvalanche.com> the site I'm currently working on.
The tabs work as expected, and so does the menu; if I select an item I
get the correct highlights in the tab and the menu. However, the menu
changes depending on where I am in the directory hierarchy, and I'd like
to know if it's possible to avoid changning menus.