forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Access is denied" errors
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 14:48:10 GMT
greg.vaco@cox.net wrote:
> After upgrading to Head (r33054), I started receiving this error:

IF you are using Head, please ask these questions on the dev list. Head
is under constant development and we don't want to scare off users using
the stable 0.7 release. Thanks.

To get you started (please respond with a new message on the dev list):

> E:\Forrest\apache-forrest-head\forrest\main\webapp\. (Access is denied)
>
> Previously I was using a version from about a month ago.   Are there any diagnostic logs
that could help be pinpoint the failure?

This looks like a problem with the locationmap.

First, can you verify that things work if you do:

mkdir test
cd test
forrest seed
forrest site