forrest-user mailing list archives

From Prasanna Narayanan <exhilara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with forrest.properties
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 10:46:14 GMT
Thank you for your immediate reply.
but pardon me for my stupidity..
well actually the forrest.properties in FORREST_HOME/site-author doesnt have
the
# Proxy configuration
# proxy.host=
# proxy.port=
text at all.
I guessed, probably correctly, that the file should be the one mentioned in
FORREST_HOME/main/fresh-site?
or may I know where the file is?
morever i use windows XP Professional. and been using JAVA for quite a while
;)
so the problem i guess is not with environment variables but it lies
somewhere else..