forrest-user mailing list archives

From Olivier CEREDE <olivier_cer...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: user@forrest.apache.org forrest 0.7 automatic plug-in download
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 14:37:36 GMT
In summary :
- To be able to work with Forrest when the internet connexion is available through a proxy,
and is protected by basic authentication, updates are necessary.
- I will be able to test the case when developpment will be done and binary available (before
publication if apache Forrest group needs it)
- At the moment, I 've follow indications to deploy locally the output pdf plugin, present
in the directory "%FORREST_HOME%/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf" using :
  $> cd %FORREST_HOME%/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf
  $%FORREST_HOME%/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf> ant local-deploy
(PS : Ant need to be correctly configured for this)
  ;-)

Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> a écrit :
  Olivier CEREDE wrote:
> No, it does not work. I have always the same error.
>
> I put properties in "%FORREST_HOME%\main\fresh-site\forrest.properties"
> like this :
>
> # Proxy configuration
> proxy.host=S10000
> proxy.port=8080
> proxypassword=myusername
> proxyuser=mypwd

You misunderstand what Cyriaque was saying, currently Forrest only
suports proxy.host and proxy.port. Pleae read this para from Cyrisques
post again:
> I am going to make the modification when I have time and if Oliver can
> make a test for me, just tell me.
> (in that case I will send you the updated file before to commit it
> because I have no way test validate it...)

Ross

 Téléchargez le ici !