forrest-user mailing list archives

From Olivier CEREDE <olivier_cer...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: user@forrest.apache.org forrest 0.7 automatic plug-in download
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:45:15 GMT
No, it does not work. I have always the same error.

  I put properties in "%FORREST_HOME%\main\fresh-site\forrest.properties" like this :

  # Proxy configuration
proxy.host=S10000
  proxy.port=8080
proxypassword=myusername
proxyuser=mypwd

Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoirieux@pcotech.fr> a écrit :
  Ross Gardler a écrit :

> Olivier CEREDE wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I have a proxy with basic authentication (user / password). It seems
>> to be impossible to configure it in forrest ; so it can't start with
>> Forrest .... I need HELP ;-)
>

> Not sure if it will work, but you could try
>
> http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/faq.html#proxy_config
>
> Add your username and password to the proxy.host, e.g.
> http://username:password@host

Humm, yes it may work...
I think we should use the two other parameters (optional of course) :

proxypassword Set the password for the proxy. Used only if the
proxyUser is set. String
proxyuser set the proxy user. Probably requires a password to accompany
this setting. Default="" String

of the ant task.

I am going to make the modification when I have time and if Oliver can
make a test for me, just tell me.
(in that case I will send you the updated file before to commit it
because I have no way test validate it...)

Salutations,
Cyriaque,

> Please let us know if this works so we can add it to the FAQ.
>
> Ross

 Téléchargez le ici !