forrest-user mailing list archives

From Olivier CEREDE <>
Subject Re: forrest 0.7 automatic plug-in download
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:38:48 GMT
It does not work ... if you want to try anything I can help you cause there is a proxy with
authentication in my company.

Ross Gardler <> a écrit :
  Olivier CEREDE wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a proxy with basic authentication (user / password). It seems
> to be impossible to configure it in forrest ; so it can't start with
> Forrest .... I need HELP ;-)

Not sure if it will work, but you could try

Add your username and password to the, e.g.

Please let us know if this works so we can add it to the FAQ.

 Téléchargez le ici !
View raw message