forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Found some unknown CSS in Forrest
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:27:33 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> I found this CSS selector
>
> margin-left-ltr-source: physical;
>
> in our stylesheets. Could anyone pls. point me to a reference that lists this
> property and explains what it does? Or tell me what it does?

Have you tried checking the SVN commit logs to see when
and why it was added. Do 'svn blame whatever.xsl' then
look at the line in question for the revision number
and start doing investigation using 'svn log whatever.xsl'
and perhaps http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/

> I suppose it is some extension to influence the left margin, but I
> didn't find those components anywhere.

Did you try "find and grep" to search the codebase
for occurrences of that string "margin-left-ltr-source"?

-David