forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: search.xmap query
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 03:03:58 GMT
Karthik Manimaran wrote:
> It was a weird behaviour of my system. The problem stands resolved. I find
> search.xmap in webapp directory. However the object of me touching
> search.xmap is still unresolved. I'm trying to make Lucene search and index
> the raw HTML files (all raw html files and folders are placed in a folder
> globaljavadocs under content). What could be wrong with the following code?
>   <!-- Creates a lucene:document from a Forrest document body -->
> <map:match pattern="**body-*.lucene">
>
> <map:select type="exists">
>
> <map:when test="{project:content.globaljavadocs}{1}{2}.ehtml">
> <map:generate type="html" src="{project:content.globaljavadocs}{1}{2}.ehtml"
> />
> <map:transform src="{forrest:stylesheets}/html2htmlbody.xsl" />
> </map:when>
>
> <map:when test="{project:content.xdocs}{1}{2}.ehtml">
> <map:generate src="{project:content.xdocs}{1}{2}.ehtml" />
> <map:transform src="{forrest:stylesheets}/html2htmlbody.xsl" />
> </map:when>

Perhaps you missed my previous email on this topic.
Why are you using the .ehtml filename extension.
What filename extension do your globaljavadocs/* have?

Also you mean
{project:content}/globaljavadocs/...

Also do you have a link from your xml source documents
(or forrest menus or tabs) that Lucene will crawl,
linking over to these javadocs.

-David