forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Quick way to skin php-files?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:38:13 GMT

I'm looking for a simple way og integrating documents with php-function
calls (that generate content) into a Forrest Website. To be precise,

I want to place an html-document with something like <?....> within
its body into my Forrest and generate a skinned document with the
ending .php (and the unchanged <?....> within its body) so that I can
place this on a php-enabled server and use external scripts.

Note: I'm not expecting the php-function calls to be resolved by
Forrest, I merely want the document skinned and php-calls passed
intact.

Any suggestions?

--
Ferdinand Soethe