forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: docbook documentation splittet in several chunk
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:14:00 GMT
DEV topic.

Please reply to dev. Thx.

El jue, 10-11-2005 a las 03:05 +0100, Fabian Müller escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I have the following sitemap.xmap:
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
>  <map:pipelines>
>   <map:pipeline>
>     <map:match pattern="tutorial.html">
>       <map:generate src="content/xdocs/{1}/tutorial.xml"/>
> <map:transform src="file:///usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/xhtml/docbook.xsl">
>   <map:parameter name="html.stylesheet" value="standard.css"/>
> </map:transform>
>       <map:serialize/>
>     </map:match>
>   </map:pipeline>
>  </map:pipelines>
> </map:sitemap>
>
> This gives me the whole docbook documentation in one single html
> file but I would like to have several chunks. When I process docbook
> documents with xsltproc I use
> /usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/html/chunk.xsl.

I need to see this xsl.

> I tryed to
> use this file in sitemap.xmap but it did not work (a blank page was
> shown in the browser).

I reckon the <xsl:template match="someThing"/> are not matching. To be a
help we need to see the input to the xsl (tutorial.html) and the
chunk.xsl that you want to apply.

> I also tryed
> /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/xhtml/chunk.xsl and several
> others.

See above can be the same problem (no matches).

> Does anybody know how I can create splited html files from one docbook
> source file? Thanx very much in advance.

Not yet. ;-)

Please post the missing files to dev. BTW you need to subscribe to dev
as well. Thx.

> Fabian Müller

salu2
--