forrest-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cordova <flavio.cord...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to run forrestbot...
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:29:11 GMT
I have finally found some time to take a look at that.. :-)
 >>> build.work-dir etc. being relative paths (should be okay).

Exactly... that's the problem.. In fact it would work fine if I had defined
the property using location attribute, and not the value attribute.
 Before:
<property name="build.work-dir" value="./tmp/work"/>
<property name="build.log-dir" value="./tmp/logs"/>
 Now:
<property name="build.work-dir" location="./tmp/work"/>
<property name="build.log-dir" location="./tmp/logs"/>
 Value attribute also works if you use a full path name.
 Thanks for all !!!