forrest-user mailing list archives

From Gunther Sablon <Gunther.Sab...@luciad.com>
Subject Re: Forrest in Tomcat 5.5.9 (forrest webapp-local)
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:16:43 GMT
Hi,
To start forrest 0.7 as a webapp inside Tomcat we had to change the web.xml.
We made the init-param "force-property" empty
(default it had the value
"org.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogKitLogger").
Without doing so the webapp didn't start up.

This may be the reason that the Servlet Cocoon is not available to you.
The standard output of the servlet engine may give you more information

Btw, I think we had to do this already for 0.6 as well.

Gunther

--
Gunther Sablon
Luciad ** Parijsstraat 74 ** 3000 Leuven