forrest-user mailing list archives

From Miroslav Mocek <mmo...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: using HTML as input
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 09:22:39 GMT
Great! According to the links, I have an easy solution.
The only thing that needs to be done, to get HTML in UTF-8 encoding
processed right is:
edit <forrest>/main/webapp/WEB-INF/jtidy.properties
replace
char-encoding=latin1
with
char-encoding=utf8

see http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html#EncodingHeader for
additional info

There is no need to play with java's file.encoding.
Maybe this solves FOR-668?

Mirek