forrest-user mailing list archives

From Miroslav Mocek <mmo...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: using HTML as input
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 08:10:53 GMT
Ok.
I added line <echo message="${file.encoding}"/> into forrest.build.xml.
I started
forrest run -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
in console is written:
init:
UTF-8

So I assume, the java default encoding is now UTF-8. (it was other,
previously)
Still getting the same wierd characters. (THE SAME)

my env: java1.5, forrest0.8-dev,windows.

Ok, I need solution. I've looked at sources, haven't found html reader
you are reporting to. Where is it, please?
Mirek