forrest-user mailing list archives

From Gunther Sablon <Gunther.Sab...@luciad.com>
Subject Re: Where to put plugins when running Forrest as webapp?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 16:23:57 GMT
Dear Ross,
Thank you for your support.
The fact is that indeed the existing plugins seem to be bundled, but the
only one that is "activated" (PDF) doesn't work.
Therefore I started checking the technical documentation, but it doesn't
seem to fit the webapp situation.
Anyway, I'll dig somewhat deeper, and raise an issue on Jira if necessary.

Btw, are there any other users running Forrest as a webapp on this list?

Gunther

--
Gunther Sablon
Luciad ** Parijsstraat 74 ** 3000 Leuven