forrest-user mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <>
Subject Custom HTML source
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 05:15:19 GMT

Following the example in the documentation, I've added a custom
pipeline to support rendering existing HTML sources within the local
Forrest installation. The pattern match works and the HTML is skinned.
The problem is that I can't get the transformation to process the
intermediate file. Here is the relevant pipeline:

    <map:match pattern="/old/*.xml">
      <map:generate src="{project:content.xdocs}{uri}.html" type="html"/>
      <map:transform src="{project:resources.stylesheets}/fixoldhtml.xsl"/>
      <map:transform src="{forrest:stylesheets}/html2document.xsl"/>
      <map:transform type="idgen"/>
      <map:serialize type="xml-document"/>

fixoldhtml.xsl is the stylesheet I made to remove the navigational
markup from the old site, as the documentation describes. Any ideas?

View raw message