forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trying to run forrestbot...
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2005 02:34:59 GMT
Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

No.

> Whether this should be over-ridden in the user defined forrestbot file I
> dont know, but it works now, and combined with the turning on
> of CLI checksums in cli.xconf, only updates via ftp those files
> that have been changed.
>
> It's all good :)

The checksums bit is definitely good.

Being able to deploy a broken site would cause problems.

I wonder how i managed to do it. Perhaps it was because i do
separate actions with the forrestbot: 'build', then investigate
the brokenlinks reports and log files and sometimes view,
then 'deploy'.

-David