forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Views
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:02:42 GMT
Moved to dev because this thread is about the next generation views
(themer & structurer) and not the stable once (view & viewHelper).

El dom, 09-10-2005 a las 17:16 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
> Paul Bolger wrote:
> > I'm trying to get Forrest Views to work. Got the plugin and Contracts
> > list view working but now I'm a bit confused. If I apply a contract
> > such as the one in the Howto:
>
> Views are part of the 0.8-dev code base. As such all discussion
> regarding views should take place on the dev list. Please subscribe
> there and post your question again.

You are not using the viewHelper.xhtml Paul. ;-) You are using the
themer, which do *only* work with the structurer, jx-1.2 and are not
doing any link rewritting!

With the current stable viewHelper.xhtml you get:
<usage><![CDATA[<forrest:contract name="content-main"/>]]></usage>

> We don't want to scare users off with discussion of development code
> that doesn't work as documented (the code is moving faster than the
> documents at the moment).

Yes, that is sad but true.

salu2
--