forrest-user mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: problems getting setup
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 22:53:12 GMT

David Crossley wrote:

> That last 1.5 lines are remnants of the forrest.bat
> shell script that invokes forrest. I wonder if the
> parameters for the call are getting corrupted on
> your system. Sorry, someone else might have ideas.

I just found out what was wrong :

i had FORREST_HOME set to d:\tools\forrest\scr\core\ , removing the
trailing backslash made everything work.

I've been bitten by trailing slashes in env variables a few times
before, it always amazes me how they are able to completely wreck good
software and make it display errors nobody has ever seen before.

oh well :(
Jorg