forrest-user mailing list archives

From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject directory listing & batch file invocation
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 11:20:50 GMT
I'm using Forrest 0.6 to migrate off of a plain old apache server.  I have
most of the site replicated.  The only remaining issues are:

1.  I need a directory listing of a path outside of the web app.  I tried
using the Directory Generator, but quite honestly, I have no idea how to
implement it.  Anyone have it set up already and can send me some snips?

2.  I need to call a batch file from a link.  I was using cgi-bin to do
this, but I can't find a similar function in Forrest (I don't think there
is one).  I saw a post about redirecting to an apache web server, but I
can't do that as I am removing the plain apache server.  The batch file
only created a zip of a couple of directories so I was trying to use the
Zip serializer, but again, I'm having some issues.

Thanks,
Lou