forrest-user mailing list archives

From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: directory listing & batch file invocation
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:14:42 GMT
OK, after looking at the examples and the Coccon wiki page for the
DirectoryGenerator, I got my directory listing to somewhat work.  Here is
the my basic sitemap.xmap entry:

      <map:pipeline internal-only="false">
         <map:match pattern="**/defaultbuilddir.html">
           <map:generate type="directory" src="d://builds">
           <map:parameter name="depth" value="2"/>
           </map:generate>
                        <map:transform
src="{project:resources.stylesheets}/dir2html.xsl" />
           <map:serialize type="xml"/>
         </map:match>
       </map:pipeline>

The xsl is basically the stylesheet from the Cocoon wiki.  It converts the
directory listings to html tags.  The problems I am having with it are:

1.  The raw html tags are being displayed.  I thought I saw a FAQ on this
somewhere, but I could not find it again.  I also tried the html
serializer, but I got a DTD error.
2.  I am losing the rest of the Forrest site (tabs, menus, etc.).  I think
I have to aggregate this, correct?  Any pointers?

Also, I'm still working on implementing the full Jetty server.

Thanks,
Lou

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/generators/directory-generator.html

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/serializers/ziparchive-serializer.html