forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Including HTML
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:27:58 GMT

Ross Gardler wrote:

> If you want skinned content you should be aware of this known issue:

> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-394

If you are using 0.7 or before skinning will remove or change a
number of class and id attributes in the skinned file. So if your css
is not working first check to see if element in the skinned page
actually has the class or id-attributes you are expecting.

If not and the problem is IDs you could either uses the current
developer version of Forrest where most ID problems are fixed or ask
some developer to apply the fix to the id-problem that I mentioned a
few days ago in the dev forum (Rev 226492).

Or wait until I come back in two weeks and will apply that patch
myself.

--
Ferdinand Soethe