forrest-user mailing list archives

From Lars.Kue...@ppimedia.de
Subject pdf-tab troubles
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 13:22:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to create a PDF that contains the content of one of my tabs,
using the Forrest 20050901104003 snapshot.

I followed the instructions in
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-pdf-tab.html. One thing that
wasn't really clear was how to modify an existing sitemap.xmap (generated by
forrest seed). I ended up with

   <map:match pattern="**.xml">
        <!-- pdf-tab definitions -->
        <map:match pattern="pdf-tab.xml">
          <map:mount uri-prefix="" src="pdf-tab.xmap"
            check-reload="yes" />
        </map:match>
        <!-- end of pdf-tab definitions -->
        <map:call resource="transform-to-document">
        <map:parameter name="src" value="{project:content.xdocs}{1}.xml" />
      </map:call>
    </map:match>

Now, when I click on the tab link in the navigation menu, I'm getting the
following error message:

	Message: null