forrest-user mailing list archives

From Miroslav Mocek <mmo...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: leather-dev skins and view/viewHelper plugins
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:28:30 GMT
Great! It works! Thank You very much.

Thanks also for the description of fallback mechanism. I think, I will
now be able to play with the views.

just for the record:
delete jxpath1.2.jar
svn update (292712)
cd main; build clean; build
again ant local-deploy all three whiteboard plugins (view,
viewHelper.xhtml and viewHelper.xhtml.ls)
and then it works. without any error.

Mirek