forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Html output
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:26:53 GMT
Lutz wrote:
> Hello,
> I want to change the structure and layout of the html output from forrest.
> (add/remove menu, tab or content, change font, fontsize, .)
> What approach can you recommend?

Create a custom skin, however, be aware that skins are likely to be
deprecated in a future release. We will still provide backward
compatability to skins, but will no longer be enhancing them.

If you are adventurous you could work with views which are the
in-development replacement for skins. However, be warned they are *in
development*, meaning you will have to work with SVN head and they may
change in the middle of your work and there is very little documentation
for them. However, they are much easier to work with than skins.

View raw message