forrest-user mailing list archives

From Miroslav Mocek <mmo...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: leather-dev skins and view/viewHelper plugins
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:07:54 GMT
>Please read
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-view-dsl.html for a kick
start.

Thanks very much for such nice info. It was an interesting reading.
I tried to follow the instructions. When I created index.fv in
project\src\documentation\content\xdocs directory, the Internal Server
Error with cause: org.apache.xpath.objects.XString happened.

My guess
1. - classpath problem (could be with the jxpath1.2.jar? xalan2.7.0 is
in forrest/lib/endorsed and contains the specified class)
2. - I put index.fv in wrong place, or should I mention it somewhere?
3. - some other reason :)

>You need to write a scale.fv. That is a structure file that you can use
to hook up the css of scale.

If it's for my project, where it should be? If it's global - for all
projects, where it should be?
As I understood - index.fv is only for index.html. what about the other
files? how they will be processed?
I'm sorry, but it's not clear to me.

Mirek