forrest-user mailing list archives

From Miroslav Mocek <mmo...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: leather-dev skins and view/viewHelper plugins
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:30:00 GMT
I've downloaded 0.8-dev from svn, followed views installation
instructions
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-view-install.html, then
replaced lib/core/commons-jxpath-20030909.jar with
commons-jxpath-1.2.jar, and it works!

However, the resulting style is totally different from
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/images/snapshot-view-viewHelper.png.
argh. ;)

my forrest.properties file is now configured this way:
project.skin=leather-dev
project.theme-extension=.fv
project.theme=leather-dev
project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.viewHelper.xhtml,org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.view

How can I get the style from the picture?
Thanks,
Mirek