forrest-user mailing list archives

From Miroslav Mocek <mmo...@seznam.cz>
Subject how to use own xml format and own xslt?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:25:33 GMT
Hello,

I have a set of XML files, in my own vocabulary (with schema), I have
appropriate XSLT, which converts the XML sources to HTML files. It
creates also the indexes. I have my own easy commandline, which creates
the site.

Now I would like to switch my commandline with more robust (I believe)
and more featured forrest. Is it possible?
How can I customize forrest to accept my own XML schemas and XSLT
templates to use them and produce HTML in right place?
Is there some documentation on this point?
Or is it completely wrong idea?

Thanks Mirek