forrest-user mailing list archives

From Gunther Sablon <Gunther.Sab...@luciad.com>
Subject Where to put plugins when running Forrest as webapp?
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:37:29 GMT
Hi,
we run Forrest 0.7 as a webapp under Tomcat on Linux.
The webapp was generated by running "forrest webapp".
Now it is not clear to me where the plugins are installed.
As a matter of fact, forrest.properties specifies that the pdf plugin
should be installed,
but pdf generation does not seem to work.

Reading section "How does Installation work?" of
http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/pluginInfrastructure.html,
confuses me.  We don't have a directory src/plugins, and no
plugins/sitemap.xmap.

Btw, when running Forrest as a webapp, what should be the value of
FORREST_HOME?

Thanks for your help.

Gunther