forrest-user mailing list archives

From Borut Bolčina <...@najdi.si>
Subject Re: Including HTML
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:01:09 GMT
Hello,

we must be running different versions. I am using 0.7.

Section 2.17. How can I include HTML content that is not to be skinned
by Forrest? at http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/faq.html#rawTML has
an error - this XML excerpt is not well-formed. (map:select closing
element name expected)

File sitemap.xmap generated by "forrest seed" includes exactly what I
posted, except for the name of the directory (I used "news" instead of
"old_site"). So yes, it is nothing like what is in the FAQ entry. The
doc example (Section 2.17) has different test case

    test="{project:content}{0}"

in comparison with my sitemap.xmap

    test="{project:content}{1}.html"

I don't know (yet) what that means for my problem, but I am just stating
the difference.

Also, I don't think there is fresh-site target in 0.7. Now, I just tried
with the first test, but it does not work for me, I guess the directory
with HTML which must not be skinned and displayed in the main area must
reside in some special location??? Maybe the match pattern isn't right?

Regards,
Borut