forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Including HTML
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:24:16 GMT
Borut BolĨina wrote:
> Hi Ross,
>
> I thought I did the impression of reading the docs by including exactly
> this section in my question you are pointing me at.

You are mistaken. What you quoted in your mail was:

<map:pipelines>
   <map:pipeline>
     <map:match pattern="news/**.html">
      <map:select type="exists">
       <map:when test="{project:content}{1}.html">
         <map:read src="{project:content}{1}.html"
mime-type="text/html"/>
       </map:when>
      </map:select>
    </map:match>

Which is nothing like what is in the FAQ entry I linked to:

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/faq.html#rawTML

> As I am new to
> Forrest, I guess skinning means chewing my HTML which was supposed to be
> swallowed.

Do you want it skinned or not, you still haven't made that clear. The
above FAQ is to include *unskinned* docs. If you want it skinned then
there is nothing special you need to do (see the example in a freshly
seeded site).

If you want skinned content you should be aware of this known issue:

Ross

Ross