forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Including HTML
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:46:04 GMT
Borut BolĨina wrote:
> I am trying to include several auto generated HTML files with embedded
> CSS styles into Forrest. I have exhausted my try-repeat cycle.

You could try reading the documentation ;-)

Using the search box on our web site is a great help, try searching for
"include html", hit number one is the above FAQ entry.

I'm not sure if this solution will do what you want because you don't
say whther you want the page skinned or not, but looking at the pipeline
you tried you don't want skinnning, so the above should be ideal.

View raw message