forrest-user mailing list archives

From Borut Bolčina <...@najdi.si>
Subject [Fwd: Re: OpenOffice]
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 06:43:42 GMT
Hi, are there any guidelines or rules of how to write in OpenOffice
(which styles to use) to be able to produce pages like it is
demonstrated at http://forrest.apache.org/dtdx/document-v20.html.

I also took a peek at apache lenya. If only I could integrate forrest
with editing capabilities of lenya's build in editors.

Is the majority of forrest doc written by hand in xdoc? Any other
techniques?

-Borut

Amazing! =-O    It works!