forrest-user mailing list archives

From Borut BolĨina <>
Subject OpenOffice
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:38:31 GMT
Hello list!

I am evaluating Forrest for our new project to serve as project
documentation framework. I installed and played with it a bit. Soon I
found OpenOffice input plugin.

I added two versions of the same file (.sxw and a new .odt) to
doc\src\documentation\content\xdocs\samples and edited site.xml to add
navigation to those 2 files.

<faq label="FAQ" href="faq.html" description="Frequently Asked Questions" />
    <OpenOffice-v1 label="OpenOffice v1" href="testOO.sxw"
description="OO test v1"></OpenOffice-v1>
    <OpenOffice-v2 label="OpenOffice v2" href="testOO.odt"
description="OO test v2"></OpenOffice-v2>
    <subdir label="Subdir" href="subdir/">

Then I did forrest (builded ok). The menu did show new items, but after
clicking them a download dialog appeared. I thought the conversion to
HTML will occur. The plugin installed correctly I think.

I did not found documentation on this topic. Can you help please?

View raw message