forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange "No pipeline matched request" error
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:43:13 GMT
On 9/27/05, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:

> Did you try disabling the "wholesite" thing completely?

Yep, works perfectly then.

> Pages are still generated, but might have broken links
> in them. Do this ...
> cd build/site
> find . -name "*.html | xargs grep "\"error:"

Hmm, in the individual pages I get links like this:

<a class="external" href="http://ant.apache.org/">Ant</a>

whereas in the site.html I get

<a class="external" href="error:#ext:ant">Ant</a>

both generated from the same .xml file.

I also changed the names of the wholesite-entry in site.xml to the
ones suggested in the FAQ
(http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/faq.html#PDF-output):

  <all label="Whole site">
    <all_site label="Full HTML" href="wholesite.html"/>
    <all_sitePDF label="Full PDF" href="wholesite.pdf"/>
  </all>

but to no avail, I still get the same error.

Tom