forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange "No pipeline matched request" error
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:59:17 GMT
On 9/27/05, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:

> What is that document called "site.html"? Is that deliberate
> or an accident? I supsect an accident.

Nope, thats deliberate, its the "whole site as HTML" thingie. See here
for the site.xml:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/db/ddlutils/trunk/src/doc/src/documentation/content/xdocs/site.xml?rev=291766&view=log

Btw, nothing changes if I rename them to wholesite.html /
wholesite.pdf, same error as before.

> Perhaps you have a link in one of your documents that has
> an href attribute like href="site.html:foo" rather than
> like href="site:foo".
>
> Another possibility might be an empty href
> like href="site:".

That's what I suspected first, but all links are ok - after all the
individual pages are generated ok. And it worked with Forrest 0.6, so
my guess is that it is not something so trivial as a wrong href.

regards,
Tom