forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: leather-dev skins and view/viewHelper plugins
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 02:26:31 GMT
Miroslav Mocek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just downloaded forrest 0.7. I've tried to create my own site. I've
> tried to change skin in forrest.properties.

As you are a new user, it would be better to remain with
the default skin "pelt".

The "leather-dev" is just what it says "development".
If you do want to get involved in development, then
use the current head of Subversion (i.e. 0.8-dev rather
than the 0.7 release).

Even so, be warned that current development (codename "views")
is undergoing rapid change. You are welcome to help.

-David