forrest-user mailing list archives

From <greg.v...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Re: Can locationmap be used to find PDFs?
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:03:34 GMT
Tim -

Adding the "lm:" cause the hyperlink to be rewritten, but I wanted to pull the PDF and make
it part of my local site as in the "Retrieving an XDoc via HTTP" example - except it's not
and XDoc file, but a PDF.

-- Greg

> From: Tim Williams <williamstw@gmail.com>
> Date: 2005/09/28 Wed PM 01:03:50 EDT
> To: user@forrest.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Can locationmap be used to find PDFs?
>
> On 9/28/05, greg.vaco@cox.net <greg.vaco@cox.net> wrote:
> > I'm trying to pull PDFs from an external site by using locationmap, but it isn't
working.  To test it using forrest-head's seed, I modified the locationmap by adding: