forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CSVGenerator
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 02:57:56 GMT
Glen Tulin wrote:
> It's was introduced recently. Forrest0.7 does not have it -- I run search in
> all jar files and 0.7 Cocoon jar files do not have CSVGenerator. And
> Offivial Cocoon 2.1 does not have it either. Glen

We use Cocoon trunk, not 2.1

You can follow the procedure in forrest/etc/cocoon_upgrade
to get updated Cocoon jars and config.

By the way with Forrest trunk (0.8-dev)
cd forrest/lib
find . -name *.jar | xargs grep CSVGenerator
Binary file ./core/cocoon-2.2.0-dev-r230820.jar matches

But if you are in production, be careful with using 0.8-dev
we have a memory/profiling issue FOR-572.

-David