Ah! I see, My IDE is not allowing it, checking the 2.0 dtd and not letting me save, thinking it is not properly formatted. I'll have to work around that. THanks!!!!!!

!!!!
Holly

Ross Gardler wrote:
Helena Edelson wrote:
Hi
Just tested this:
http://forrest.apache.org/dtdx/document-v20.html#link-class

doesn't accept target param in formats:

<a class="fork" href="../index.html"> <../index.html>
<a class="jump" href="../index.html"> <../index.html>

for Document V2.0.
This is key for branding one site and offering a link to another while not directing user off the original site.

I don't understand your problem. I thought you originally you said you want to create an <a> link with target="_blank" in your output.

The above page describes exactly how to do that. If you look at the generated source for this page you will see that <a class="fork" href="../index.html"> in the input XDoc gets translated to <a target="_blank" class="fork" href="../index.html"> in the output HTML.

Isn't this what you want? If not please explain exactly what your problem is because I must have misunderstood your problem.

Ross