THanks! I spend quite a lot of time on the xsl pages, the css and site2xhtml and renderlogo pages. I have run into some frustrating things that I'm hoping will change soon, things affecting branding like links needing a target="_blank" but generally this is a very powerful framework and I see great potential in what I can do with it. I can re-code some of the back-end and leverage all the superb work all the developers have done. It's truly very cool. Am excited to plug lenya into it for a new site I am building for a client. It's so easy to test with in jetty and deploy on tomcat. the modularity makes my changes highly efficient. love that.

Holly

Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
Helena Edelson wrote:

 I think Forrest is pretty sweet.

I think you have added quite a bit of sweetness to it. Seriously, I
think these sites look pretty cool and are an
excellent example of how much you can do with Forrest.

How much time did you spend on customizing the skins?

--
Ferdinand Soethe